Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Aaron Vaughn - FINAL

Go for it:  link

13 Comments:

At April 30, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Blogger Chris Richardson said...

i don't like how there are no "you are here" markers. the lack of rollovers are confusing too.

 
At April 30, 2008 at 2:35 PM, Blogger $eth said...

Super fun design. I like it!

 
At April 30, 2008 at 2:35 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

I like that you added photographs and videos onto the notebook paper; it gives it a really creative and unique feel. It also adds some color, which gives it a nice look.

 
At April 30, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Blogger Kurt Sutton said...

i get the idea you were going for, but the lines and drawings arent sharp enough.

 
At April 30, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Blogger Scott Loy said...

The handwriting is a little hard to read at sometimes.

 
At April 30, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Blogger Brandon Anderson said...

I like the design of the site, it's definately original. I would like to see some rollovers and maybe some color.

 
At April 30, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Blogger Corey said...

The design idea is fantastic. Your text is a bit rough to read but it fits with the design. All in all I think its really cool.

 
At April 30, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Blogger Kelly Haering said...

Well executed idea. I think the highlighter rollover could be a nice touch.

 
At April 30, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Blogger Heather Trojack said...

I definitely like the idea- I think you could still build on it, though. Definitely try and get that highlighter rollover.

I like how your samurai drawing moves around depending on the page. Good idea!

 
At April 30, 2008 at 2:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

very original design, but the site could be a little more user friendly

 
At April 30, 2008 at 2:39 PM, Blogger Wood said...

Nice idea, but it just needs some improvement in areas. Please switch the hand text to something else, please.

 
At April 30, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Blogger K Gib said...

over all i really am a big fan of it, only issue is that little hard to read. i could read it fine, but some people might not be read it as well. maybe some rollovers that made that added colored pencil to the drawings?

 
At April 30, 2008 at 2:44 PM, Blogger Michael McKay said...

like the site. little hard to read in places. but overall i like the idea and design of the site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home