Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Aaron Vaughn - the guy who used the projector for notebook paper

just a reminder, i highly suggest that anyone hosting videos use vimeo.  it's free and has fantastic translation from the original quality, as well as hosting videos in HD.

if you can think of a name for my site i would really appreciate that, as well ; /

9 Comments:

At April 1, 2008 at 2:35 PM, Blogger Heather Trojack said...

Beautiful drawings! Haha. I'd definitely get a better feel of what you're trying to do with a digital layout, but based on what you explained, it definitely sounds like it can look great.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:35 PM, Blogger Wood said...

Ummm, cool idea but not sure about it yet. I would like to see more.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Blogger Michael McKay said...

liked the idea. hard to get a feel for it without seeing it. need to see it to get a little more of a feel.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Blogger K Gib said...

I couldn't really tell how it looked, but it sounds like a good idea. I thought of Scany Pictures (kind of cheesy, but like Sony Pictures). just thinking out loud really. I can't really tell much more than that.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:38 PM, Blogger Chris Richardson said...

i have to see more.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Blogger $eth said...

I think it will be really sweet. Hopefully we can see something soon.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Great concept, but I'd be a little worried about scanning notebook paper--you're going to get some pixelation there, even with a good scanner. Maybe there's a free gif or jpg of notebook paper online that would work? Just a thought. Great unique concept.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Blogger Scott Loy said...

It looks like it will be a good site.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:54 PM, Blogger Kelly Haering said...

Interesting concept. It is hard to tell if it will be functional while still be visually appealing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home