Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Seth-Alpha menu

Post a comment.

7 Comments:

At April 1, 2008 at 2:19 PM, Blogger Heather Trojack said...

Liked the change from what I saw on Thursday :P
I agree with your idea of not making the sketches/paper look too polished.. he is a musician, so musicians tend to be messy.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Blogger Michael McKay said...

I really liked your ideas. I had seen a little bit of what you had been working on and I like the changes that you made. I liked the note sheet layout.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Blogger K Gib said...

I really liked that it looked as if we were looking down on a desk. you could take that further with maybe using a light effect. maybe try to light the image as if it were a desk lamp lighting the desk. just a suggestion. cool work

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:23 PM, Blogger Chris Richardson said...

Nice artwork.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:26 PM, Blogger Kelly Haering said...

I agree with Dailey about the easter eggs. It would be interesting to have several items on the desk that lead to unique things. Like pick leads to music, pencil leads to lyrics. Something like that.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Blogger Wood said...

Looks super sweet and professional.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Blogger Scott Loy said...

I like the desk and note layout.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home