It's great that you were able to add all those pictures! If you update it, I'd add a bit more detail in writing about the places/community/event stuff.
the pictures are nice, but you don't have written down what the different locations are. it would be nice to see some helpful information along with the photos.
This is a good clean basic website. I feel that it comes off a bit bland, but even still this is a working website about a bland town. Good work, good site.
15 Comments:
Looks cool, well done
Very professional looking and good use of pictures.
The only thing I would like is to see links to web sites of these places in Muncie if they have one.
Really nice design! But when you roll over "Places" it still says "About." That's an easy fix though. Great job!
It's great that you were able to add all those pictures! If you update it, I'd add a bit more detail in writing about the places/community/event stuff.
like the pictures and how you incorporated them.
good use of pictures to show locations. looks clean.
Easy to use, good work with thumbnails
I like the colors you used. looks cool. good use of photography
like the color scheme
the pictures are nice, but you don't have written down what the different locations are. it would be nice to see some helpful information along with the photos.
i like it
Good job
This is a good clean basic website. I feel that it comes off a bit bland, but even still this is a working website about a bland town. Good work, good site.
The pictures in the middle look off center but other than that it looks good.
Post a Comment
<< Home