The Muncie font reminds me of the Southwest also the top image of the downtown Muncie ads to the Southwest feel. Reminds me of a gun shoot out in a cowboy movie. The dark red against the baby blue, i like. You've gotten pretty far along, so good job on that.
11 Comments:
I like the design. There might be a little too much white space.
nice title graphic, and great usability
Thumbnails on the right make it feel a little crowded. Text is cool.
Very professional looking. Nice roll overs and use of artwork.
The header on the site is definitely unique! It feels a bit boxy, though, with the double sidebars with navigation and "Muncie at a Glance."
Very nice! I like the roll overs... not the colors though.
I like you banner and fonts
Dude! You are already done! It's nice and clean. I like it!
like the idea. like suggested you probably want to change the font to make it more professional and more inviting to the public.
The Muncie font reminds me of the Southwest also the top image of the downtown Muncie ads to the Southwest feel. Reminds me of a gun shoot out in a cowboy movie. The dark red against the baby blue, i like. You've gotten pretty far along, so good job on that.
http://arlewis.iweb.bsu.edu
Post a Comment
<< Home