Web Site Development
posted by Corey @ 2:14 PM 12 comments
Good possibilities, could use some feedback with the teeth though.
Not sure about the red gradient with yellow text on the contact page
Glad you got the whole hot spot thing working on the mouth. Looks good so far.
Looks like this is going to be oretty sweet once its done!
On the contact me page, the gradient falls off rather sharp. It makes the Header kinda hard to read.
I like the suggestion about creating gold teeth...or the "you are here" could be a missing tooth instead.
Make sure people know that the teeth are buttons somehow
I like the opening but how will some one know what teeth are to what links besides the text in the mouth?
very creative, its cool to see somthing new like that good work
It's kind of hard to read the header. I like that you are using Flash even though we weren't taught it. Good job.
you could use some adjustment on your colors, but besides that not bad. especially for flash.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
12 Comments:
Good possibilities, could use some feedback with the teeth though.
Not sure about the red gradient with yellow text on the contact page
Glad you got the whole hot spot thing working on the mouth. Looks good so far.
Looks like this is going to be oretty sweet once its done!
On the contact me page, the gradient falls off rather sharp. It makes the Header kinda hard to read.
I like the suggestion about creating gold teeth...or the "you are here" could be a missing tooth instead.
Make sure people know that the teeth are buttons somehow
I like the opening but how will some one know what teeth are to what links besides the text in the mouth?
very creative, its cool to see somthing new like that good work
very creative, its cool to see somthing new like that good work
It's kind of hard to read the header. I like that you are using Flash even though we weren't taught it. Good job.
you could use some adjustment on your colors, but besides that not bad. especially for flash.
Post a Comment
<< Home