Web Site Development
posted by Corey @ 2:14 PM 12 comments
Glad you got the teeth issue taken care of!I like your final color scheme, and good job w/ basic flash stuff
Looks sweet, but there is a lot of room for little corrections. But the foundation has been laid and looks pretty sweet!
cool interactivity, I like the gold tooth idea.
Looks great, I really like it!
looks good, good job with the flash
the interactivity is cool, but it is confusing to use.
Very nice and unique. Flash is pretty.
very unique design. i agree with dr. johns suggestion about your name staying at the top, but good job.
i like the idea, still a little buggy
the site is lookin' good. maybe a little bit more tweaking to finalize.
love that you took flash by the balls and went into it with out much prior knowledge! i liked dailey's point of making every page your page -- let the viewer know who you are.
Well done sir.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
12 Comments:
Glad you got the teeth issue taken care of!
I like your final color scheme, and good job w/ basic flash stuff
Looks sweet, but there is a lot of room for little corrections. But the foundation has been laid and looks pretty sweet!
cool interactivity, I like the gold tooth idea.
Looks great, I really like it!
looks good, good job with the flash
the interactivity is cool, but it is confusing to use.
Very nice and unique. Flash is pretty.
very unique design. i agree with dr. johns suggestion about your name staying at the top, but good job.
i like the idea, still a little buggy
the site is lookin' good. maybe a little bit more tweaking to finalize.
love that you took flash by the balls and went into it with out much prior knowledge! i liked dailey's point of making every page your page -- let the viewer know who you are.
Well done sir.
Post a Comment
<< Home