Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Heather Trojack- alpha

Critique away.

11 Comments:

At April 1, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Blogger Scott Loy said...

It looks good. The top navigation is kinda small.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

interesting design...very cool

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Blogger Kelly Haering said...

Clever design. I think the interactivity with the plug and the jack will be a good touch to the website.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Blogger Chris Richardson said...

Maybe change font color. Hard to read the home button over the headphones. A lot of empty space in the background.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Blogger James said...

I think there could be something done with the background. Try changing the color or added textures.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing I would consider doing would be to add a drop shadow to the text so that it stands out a little bit from the background.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:23 PM, Blogger K Gib said...

I like the colors. your name stands out against the red background, but could maybe use a drop shadow on it. like dr. dailey said, the home is kind of hard to read. i like the audio theme.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Blogger $eth said...

I really like the idea of using the jack to show where we are at on the site. Overall, it seems really fun.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:26 PM, Blogger Wood said...

Awsome!

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Blogger Michael McKay said...

I liked the audio layout. like most have said the top navigation might be a little bigger.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:39 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Love the design. My only concern would be how it would look on a really big monitor--too much empty space around the central layout could be a problem?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home