Web Site Development
posted by Heather Trojack @ 2:12 PM 9 comments
looks pretty cool, text is small, like the color scheme
The font is kind of hard to read. Maybe making it bigger and changing the color. As long as it is bigger it might be okay.
Nicely done, looks like it's really coming along.
Nice site. Maybe work with the font some more.
the text is a little small, but i like the color scheme.i like what you have in mind for your buttons. try the idea that someone had to run the wire the other direction to make it work better.
nice work, nothing bad to say
The only thing I see as a problem would be the size of the text. Other than that I think it's great.
the Home button might need a glow behind it...just so it can stand out a little bit against the headphones. I like that it floats in the center of the red background. dailey's suggestion about the jacks is a good one...i agree
Looks good so far... maybe a some more drop shadow for depth.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
9 Comments:
looks pretty cool, text is small, like the color scheme
The font is kind of hard to read. Maybe making it bigger and changing the color. As long as it is bigger it might be okay.
Nicely done, looks like it's really coming along.
Nice site. Maybe work with the font some more.
the text is a little small, but i like the color scheme.
i like what you have in mind for your buttons. try the idea that someone had to run the wire the other direction to make it work better.
nice work, nothing bad to say
The only thing I see as a problem would be the size of the text. Other than that I think it's great.
the Home button might need a glow behind it...just so it can stand out a little bit against the headphones. I like that it floats in the center of the red background. dailey's suggestion about the jacks is a good one...i agree
Looks good so far... maybe a some more drop shadow for depth.
Post a Comment
<< Home