Web Site Development
posted by Heather Trojack @ 2:24 PM 6 comments
You did a really good job of bringing it all together! Nice work!
Good design, very original. The whole page seems to flow. I know I am guilty of this too but I'd like to see some more pictures maybe in your bio and such. Regardless, this is a great site.
good job on figuring out that code
Nicely laid out, looks very tight and clean.
Really nice design; I like what you did with the cord and rollovers! Maybe just change the link colors from the generic blue? Overall great job!
nice layout. very clean and tight design.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
6 Comments:
You did a really good job of bringing it all together! Nice work!
Good design, very original. The whole page seems to flow. I know I am guilty of this too but I'd like to see some more pictures maybe in your bio and such. Regardless, this is a great site.
good job on figuring out that code
Nicely laid out, looks very tight and clean.
Really nice design; I like what you did with the cord and rollovers! Maybe just change the link colors from the generic blue? Overall great job!
nice layout. very clean and tight design.
Post a Comment
<< Home