Tuesday, April 1, 2008

James Frye - Alpha

11 Comments:

At April 1, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Blogger Chris Richardson said...

very cool bra. i can't wait to see the photos.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Blogger Scott Loy said...

I like the design. Maybe make the links "pop" a little more.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude that awesome. Very nice work in photoshop.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Blogger Wood said...

Nicely laid out and I love the borders.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Blogger Heather Trojack said...

I liked your use of both a texture/picture in the background, as well as different sized rectangles. It creates a nice contrast between structure and abstract elements.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:48 PM, Blogger Kelly Haering said...

I like the textures and photos you used. Your logo is excellent.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:48 PM, Blogger Aaron [+[_]=] said...

can i can i call you "frye"?


nice background, the site's layout is gritty but still has a clean feeling-- looks professional, but you might want to thin about alt. colors for subsections

hdr rules, too

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Blogger K Gib said...

I like the navigation box. Also, I like how your site it gray, black, and white....this will help let the colors in the photographs stand out, the page and the image will not be competing for the attention of the viewer.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Blogger Michael McKay said...

really liked the design and layout. good work.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Blogger $eth said...

The design is killer. It's really fun and sells yourself.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Love the creative design. My only suggestion would be to add a thin black border around the image at the left, to kind of separate it from its background.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home