Web Site Development
Labels: James Frye
posted by James @ 2:18 PM 14 comments
Looks really nice, well done
excellent work sir. the photos are breathtaking.
I really like the design. The text it easy to read and the pictures on it are very good.
One word man, Wow. Design is flawless and navigation is simple, great stuff.
your site is very good. love the photography! I would have liked to see the big picture of the bug on the same side as your face at your home page...just to keep it consistent.
Wow. Great freakin' work! I'm really impressed with your final product.
Great photography! The website kicks too!
All I have to say is... OMG.
Excellent photography, very clean site. Nice work.
i really like the site, the colors, and the way it all works.
i like the layout. nice clean site.
Also, i like the flash to white- its like a camera flash. i vote to keep it
great site...easy to use, great photography
Really nice site! Love the photography also!
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
14 Comments:
Looks really nice, well done
excellent work sir. the photos are breathtaking.
I really like the design. The text it easy to read and the pictures on it are very good.
One word man, Wow. Design is flawless and navigation is simple, great stuff.
your site is very good. love the photography! I would have liked to see the big picture of the bug on the same side as your face at your home page...just to keep it consistent.
Wow. Great freakin' work! I'm really impressed with your final product.
Great photography! The website kicks too!
All I have to say is... OMG.
Excellent photography, very clean site. Nice work.
i really like the site, the colors, and the way it all works.
i like the layout. nice clean site.
Also, i like the flash to white- its like a camera flash. i vote to keep it
great site...easy to use, great photography
Really nice site! Love the photography also!
Post a Comment
<< Home