Web Site Development
posted by James @ 2:12 PM 11 comments
still awesome
Dude your website is awesome. You obviously know Photoshop really well.
Wow! I am totally impressed!
congrats on getting those roll overs to work. whats going to be in the square on the right in the home page? just curious...
It is looking really good.
Basically, yours looks great. Good work!
You're site is great. I honestly can't think of anything you should do differently. Great work!
awesome site, i love the graphics, looking forward to seeing the final product
Very Artistic, yet simple in a way. I think its going to turn out fantastic.
Great design and color contrast. Can't think of any changes.
i like the unique feel to it, and the drop off you created.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
11 Comments:
still awesome
Dude your website is awesome. You obviously know Photoshop really well.
Wow! I am totally impressed!
congrats on getting those roll overs to work. whats going to be in the square on the right in the home page? just curious...
It is looking really good.
Basically, yours looks great. Good work!
You're site is great. I honestly can't think of anything you should do differently. Great work!
awesome site, i love the graphics, looking forward to seeing the final product
Very Artistic, yet simple in a way. I think its going to turn out fantastic.
Great design and color contrast. Can't think of any changes.
i like the unique feel to it, and the drop off you created.
Post a Comment
<< Home