Web Site Development
Labels: Kelly Haering
posted by Kelly Haering @ 2:13 PM 8 comments
i like the site. works well. nice scheme.
Great design, and really nice use of text and color.
Looks pro! I got to load it and I'm impressed.
It works on my computer and its really freakn awesome! Good job man!
Good design and simple navigation. Very Cool.
I like the top row navigation than your earlier sidebar navigation. i like the transparencies over the background.
It looks really professional. I like your use of color and fading it here and there. And of course, great films!
good work. way to get everything on there. very full of information. i like the layout.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
8 Comments:
i like the site. works well. nice scheme.
Great design, and really nice use of text and color.
Looks pro! I got to load it and I'm impressed.
It works on my computer and its really freakn awesome! Good job man!
Good design and simple navigation. Very Cool.
I like the top row navigation than your earlier sidebar navigation. i like the transparencies over the background.
It looks really professional. I like your use of color and fading it here and there. And of course, great films!
good work. way to get everything on there. very full of information. i like the layout.
Post a Comment
<< Home