Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Kelly_Haering_Alpha

Kelly_Haering_Alpha

10 Comments:

At April 1, 2008 at 2:58 PM, Blogger Scott Loy said...

I like the design but the blue text i hard to read.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:58 PM, Blogger Chris Richardson said...

The font color is hard on the eyes.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Blogger James said...

Your color scheme/font is hard to read. Also try to find a actual image of film to run down the side.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The font on the navigation buttons kind of disappears into the background. Other than that I like it.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 3:00 PM, Blogger Wood said...

The blue on the gray and blue isn't really that appealing but that's just me, it just feels too gray blue.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Blogger K Gib said...

I'm not that crazy about the blue glow font, hard to read. You're right that more depth would help out with the page. cool idea with the negative for an active link.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 3:02 PM, Blogger Heather Trojack said...

I like your theme and your highlight idea. I'm wondering about the space you dedicate to content though. I'd like to see examples of how some of your other sub-pages will look.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 3:02 PM, Blogger Aaron [+[_]=] said...

i like the idea of continuing the image under the banner in an opaque fashion


scrolling ticker is cool, too. maybe a goal to shoot for later, sub it in with something else atm. good luck!

 
At April 1, 2008 at 3:02 PM, Blogger Michael McKay said...

side navigation is difficult to read. i like the concept.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 3:04 PM, Blogger $eth said...

Good stuff. Lots of navigation. Work on readability.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home