Web Site Development
posted by K Gib @ 2:14 PM 15 comments
I really like the design. Good Job!
i really like the design, the colors, the textures and the way you navigate it.i wish your reel was embedded on the site with the navigation still able to be used.
Nice use of space, I'm very impressed.
really nice design... works well for a resume site.
I like your use of color and movement with your rollovers and transitions.
pretty nifty site, looks super
Really interesting design. Catches the eye and is intriguing.
Really creative design!
i like the creativity factor in your site. It really stands out from the rest. Good job
cool design and easy to use
still looks good
Rocking site my friend!
awesome site. i really like the design and navigation. very impressive.
its fun. its been good throughout the entire class.
The design is fantastic and fun at the same time, SHOW OFF!
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
15 Comments:
I really like the design. Good Job!
i really like the design, the colors, the textures and the way you navigate it.
i wish your reel was embedded on the site with the navigation still able to be used.
Nice use of space, I'm very impressed.
really nice design... works well for a resume site.
I like your use of color and movement with your rollovers and transitions.
pretty nifty site, looks super
Really interesting design. Catches the eye and is intriguing.
Really creative design!
i like the creativity factor in your site. It really stands out from the rest. Good job
cool design and easy to use
still looks good
Rocking site my friend!
awesome site. i really like the design and navigation. very impressive.
its fun. its been good throughout the entire class.
The design is fantastic and fun at the same time, SHOW OFF!
Post a Comment
<< Home