Web Site Development
posted by K Gib @ 2:17 PM 12 comments
Looked very clean cut. Really good start.
sweet ass page
Liked the bottom left image of you with that "art" feel.
really liked the feel of the site. really cool design.
i also like the design.
Solid, creative design.
I liked how it mirrored what the content is: nothing too structured or polished
Very unique design. I like the idea of the frame on the border of the collage (sp?)
Very creative, It is looking good.
Very scrapbook feeling. I like it a lot.
Love the layout, very creative. My only concern would be loading time, since it's so image-heavy. But using lots of smaller images could help speed up loading.
nice, the picture of you looks like andy dick though...can't wait to see what the rest look like
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
12 Comments:
Looked very clean cut. Really good start.
sweet ass page
Liked the bottom left image of you with that "art" feel.
really liked the feel of the site. really cool design.
i also like the design.
Solid, creative design.
I liked how it mirrored what the content is: nothing too structured or polished
Very unique design. I like the idea of the frame on the border of the collage (sp?)
Very creative, It is looking good.
Very scrapbook feeling. I like it a lot.
Love the layout, very creative. My only concern would be loading time, since it's so image-heavy. But using lots of smaller images could help speed up loading.
nice, the picture of you looks like andy dick though...
can't wait to see what the rest look like
Post a Comment
<< Home