Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kristin's Scrapbook Site - Beta

14 Comments:

At April 15, 2008 at 2:38 PM, Blogger Chris Richardson said...

I like how its coming along. Nice use of color. Hard to read your name on the blue button though. Otherwise lookin good.

 
At April 15, 2008 at 2:38 PM, Blogger Heather Trojack said...

Looks really awesome! Your texture highlight, at least from where I'm sitting, wasn't very visible on your "video" and "design" links, but I could be wrong.
Definitely creative and I like it a lot!

 
At April 15, 2008 at 2:38 PM, Blogger Kurt Sutton said...

i like how the text is because it is unique to the site. also, the text in the rollovers can be hard to read. if you added some sort of glow, it would help the text stand out more.

 
At April 15, 2008 at 2:39 PM, Blogger James said...

The rollovers along the top are kinda hard to see. otherwise, looks good.

 
At April 15, 2008 at 2:39 PM, Blogger Wood said...

Awesome use of textures and layout! I like the colors and it just looks awesome all together.

 
At April 15, 2008 at 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good. Nick work on the layout.

 
At April 15, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Blogger Brandon Anderson said...

pretty cool, i like the graphics, i like the whole feel to the website

 
At April 15, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Love the creative concept and textures. The blue Audio button kind of fades into the blue background--I don't know if this is because the contrast on the computer is low or not, but you might consider a different shade.

 
At April 15, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Blogger Zachary Horner said...

Sweet. Gosh darn swell looking site. I enjoy it. Creative homes.

 
At April 15, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Blogger $eth said...

It's way fun to look at. I honestly don't think I'd change anything except the position of the more videos button to the lower right. I think I need your help. Great job!

 
At April 15, 2008 at 2:42 PM, Blogger Scott Loy said...

looks good. use a different state change for the buttons. it looks jumpy

 
At April 15, 2008 at 2:42 PM, Blogger K Gib said...

move gibler in...bottom right graphic up and more underneath it. can switch banner to a smaller size

 
At April 15, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Blogger Corey said...

Really good, name needs work like dailey said, not a whole lot of bad things to say about it though

 
At April 15, 2008 at 2:56 PM, Blogger K Gib said...

the arrow thing that dailey mentioned

 

Post a Comment

<< Home