Web Site Development
posted by Wood @ 2:23 PM 6 comments
cool idea, but difficult to read. other than that, it's cool.
I really liked the texturing and how the site didn't feel flat. As it's been said, work on your font for sure.
interesting design. work on the font to make it more readable.
First thing that came to mind was Diablo, with the large red orb at the bottom corner. Could be a little dark with the current color scheme.
The old-style font is a little hard to read. Great unique design. May want to add borders around the photos?
I liked it, as said before the depth is nice, but the fonts need to change. I wasn't sure what that red circle in the bottom left was. I liked the textures.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
6 Comments:
cool idea, but difficult to read. other than that, it's cool.
I really liked the texturing and how the site didn't feel flat. As it's been said, work on your font for sure.
interesting design. work on the font to make it more readable.
First thing that came to mind was Diablo, with the large red orb at the bottom corner. Could be a little dark with the current color scheme.
The old-style font is a little hard to read. Great unique design. May want to add borders around the photos?
I liked it, as said before the depth is nice, but the fonts need to change. I wasn't sure what that red circle in the bottom left was. I liked the textures.
Post a Comment
<< Home