Web Site Development
posted by Wood @ 2:14 PM 5 comments
Feels like Diablo still. Good job!
I like the design, the buttons at the bottom could be confusing and some of the links change the mouse to a cursor and not a hand, but still good design and a neat experience. Try and fill in some of the empty space maybe.
Actually the space is fine, just the navigation is coming off as confusing.
Glad you changed the font color/type, white pops a lot better off the page.I agree with others, I like the feel of your site, it just needs a little work here and there.
confusing navigation. i don't like having to scroll down to get to the links. bring them up to fill in empty space.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
5 Comments:
Feels like Diablo still. Good job!
I like the design, the buttons at the bottom could be confusing and some of the links change the mouse to a cursor and not a hand, but still good design and a neat experience. Try and fill in some of the empty space maybe.
Actually the space is fine, just the navigation is coming off as confusing.
Glad you changed the font color/type, white pops a lot better off the page.
I agree with others, I like the feel of your site, it just needs a little work here and there.
confusing navigation. i don't like having to scroll down to get to the links. bring them up to fill in empty space.
Post a Comment
<< Home