I like how you use the three separate sections to display pictures and info. The highlights on the links are a little hard to read; maybe another color, like a light gray or something?
might want to pick a different (more reader friendly) text. the black text on the dark brown might need a glow to help read better. i like the overall look
12 Comments:
The red highlight for the button is kinda hard to read
Really hard to read the side tabs. Like the pictures area.
I think I would still show the thumbnails even when you enlarge them. Maybe have the images open in a separate window.
i like the picture part of your webpage, did a good job with that so far and i like your layout
I like how you use the three separate sections to display pictures and info. The highlights on the links are a little hard to read; maybe another color, like a light gray or something?
The picture area looks really good. Maybe do a little color adjustment on the highlight, and your content text.
i like the drop shadow on the BG of the page. Daileys idea for the nav bar would also work in your favor to open up the site.
along the same lines as the others, the buttons are kinda hard to read, but i like the style youre using.
I still don't get the red circle. It's hard to read the things on the left. It feels like an old video game, that's fun. Good job.
very artistic and original, lose the ball.
change color of text on projects page
might want to pick a different (more reader friendly) text. the black text on the dark brown might need a glow to help read better. i like the overall look
Post a Comment
<< Home