Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Kurt Sutton - Alpha

10 Comments:

At April 1, 2008 at 3:04 PM, Blogger Kelly Haering said...

I like the green on black. Has a very nice contrast.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 3:04 PM, Blogger Scott Loy said...

I like the design, I would change the black font in the green area.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 3:04 PM, Blogger Chris Richardson said...

Not sure about the font. Balanced well.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 3:05 PM, Blogger James said...

Nice.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the layout. The dark color scheme makes the site feel really dark, I dont know if that's what you are going for.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Blogger Wood said...

Has a nice feel, love the green and black! Are you going for a dark kind of feel.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Blogger Michael McKay said...

nice layout. i like the color scheme. good design

 
At April 1, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Blogger Heather Trojack said...

Has a very balanced feel. The font is kind of intense- is that the feel you're going for?

 
At April 1, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Blogger K Gib said...

The green reminds me of slime (that might be due to the fact that I just saw a commercial for the Nick Kids Choice Awards). I like what dailey said about the inverse your highlighted and regular links. I also like that your images on the top are in black and white, therefore they don't take away too much from the design.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Blogger $eth said...

It's nice and simple. I don't know about the color choice. It works though. Good job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home