Good balanced layout, I like it. You might want to consider adding your contact info to the main page though--I think it would really help future employers or clients. They browse so quickly, it would help if they could find your contact info right away. (Maybe in that footer along the bottom with the copyright info?)
It looks like your text is in a image file. I would add it in Dreamweaver if you want it to get indexed at all seeing that you have your own URL. Just an idea though.
11 Comments:
Lots of empty space. Picture slideshow is cool.
Awesome Flicker add on! I might look into that as well :)
in your header, its kinda hard to see the pics of you. I like your slide show.
Looks pretty much the same, which is good. I like the few changes you've made so far.
Pretty nifty, a bit dark, but alright dude.
nice progress kurt. i like your site, but i would maybe like a different shade of green.
Good balanced layout, I like it. You might want to consider adding your contact info to the main page though--I think it would really help future employers or clients. They browse so quickly, it would help if they could find your contact info right away. (Maybe in that footer along the bottom with the copyright info?)
It looks like your text is in a image file. I would add it in Dreamweaver if you want it to get indexed at all seeing that you have your own URL. Just an idea though.
i like the site, pretty cool how you got your name to be the webaddress
The only thing I don't like are the colors. I want to see something brighter, but that's just me. Good job.
Solid design. I liked it
Post a Comment
<< Home