Web Site Development
posted by Maureen @ 2:20 PM 11 comments
This comment has been removed by the author.
The black font on the menu is hard to read but the layout is looking much better.
i like the layout really looks like a menu. i also like the text on the bottom
I like the menu idea. I think you should scrap the cheesy clip art chef and get a picture of your boyfriend decked out in his chef gear and put him up there.
I like this new design a lot! It's very clean and professional.
i like the font, but it might be too hard to read for some people.
I like the design scheme but it is kind of hard to read the menu.
i think this design works better than the previous, nice job.
i like the redesign, looks more like a menu. it you wanted to extend it downward so its longer that might help too.
Nice lay out. I like the simplicity of it all, it really looks nice.
It's real clean and has a fun design. I like the options of getting the resume in HTML, PDF, or Microsoft Word. Awesome site. You're set!
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
11 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
The black font on the menu is hard to read but the layout is looking much better.
i like the layout really looks like a menu. i also like the text on the bottom
I like the menu idea. I think you should scrap the cheesy clip art chef and get a picture of your boyfriend decked out in his chef gear and put him up there.
I like this new design a lot! It's very clean and professional.
i like the font, but it might be too hard to read for some people.
I like the design scheme but it is kind of hard to read the menu.
i think this design works better than the previous, nice job.
i like the redesign, looks more like a menu. it you wanted to extend it downward so its longer that might help too.
Nice lay out. I like the simplicity of it all, it really looks nice.
It's real clean and has a fun design. I like the options of getting the resume in HTML, PDF, or Microsoft Word. Awesome site. You're set!
Post a Comment
<< Home