Web Site Development
Labels: mcshane, neil davey, portfolio, website
posted by Maureen @ 2:14 PM 8 comments
This is so good! Great job!
The design is elegant and simple. I like the double navigation, but there should be a home button at the top as well. The content text beyond the titles and such, seems a little too bland, but it still works. Great job.
I like the simplicity of your site and the clean layout/color scheme. Good work!
love the design, reminds me of a menu very much, gets a little confusing was you get into the site. overall great job, i'm a big fan!
awesome design. i really liked the layout. very unique and professional.
i also like that it is centered...it really helps with the menu feel.
Nice and clean, it really works for the food. I like clean food.
very clean and professional looking site. i like the rollovers, but you can do away with the bottom navigation.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
8 Comments:
This is so good! Great job!
The design is elegant and simple. I like the double navigation, but there should be a home button at the top as well. The content text beyond the titles and such, seems a little too bland, but it still works. Great job.
I like the simplicity of your site and the clean layout/color scheme. Good work!
love the design, reminds me of a menu very much, gets a little confusing was you get into the site. overall great job, i'm a big fan!
awesome design. i really liked the layout. very unique and professional.
i also like that it is centered...it really helps with the menu feel.
Nice and clean, it really works for the food. I like clean food.
very clean and professional looking site. i like the rollovers, but you can do away with the bottom navigation.
Post a Comment
<< Home