Tuesday, April 1, 2008

McShane Alpha

Please post away.

8 Comments:

At April 1, 2008 at 2:54 PM, Blogger Chris Richardson said...

I don't really like the font. The two different types are distracting.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Blogger James said...

Nice concept.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Blogger Wood said...

Make me hungry but to keep with the menu style maybe some borders at the sides and bottom for a true menu feel.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Blogger Heather Trojack said...

Liked the icons in the navigation. I think you might want to make your information at the bottom stand out a bit more though; it seems very secondary to the header.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Blogger Kelly Haering said...

Nice color scheme and photography. Text is a little difficult to read on the dark background of the photo.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:56 PM, Blogger $eth said...

I like the icons. The top is fun. It is really clean and professional. Good job.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:57 PM, Blogger Michael McKay said...

i like the color scheme. font is a little too small.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:57 PM, Blogger K Gib said...

I like the theme of the menu thing, but you can take that further. A drop shadow around the border might help to convey depth. You could probably lengthen the whole page, since menus are tall instead of square- i think that would really help in making it more menu like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home