Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Michael McKay - Alpha

11 Comments:

At April 1, 2008 at 2:19 PM, Blogger Scott Loy said...

I would change the text but other than that it is looking pretty good.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the simple design. The contact information could be a little bit smaller, it seems to run into you name a little bit too much.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Blogger Chris Richardson said...

Maybe add something to the top of the page or even bring up the text towards the top. Kinda empty.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

very clean....good idea with refreshing pictures

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Blogger $eth said...

I like how clean it is. Simple and very possible to navigate. I like it. Good work!

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:26 PM, Blogger James said...

Maybe a drop shadow to lift images and text off of background.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:26 PM, Blogger Kelly Haering said...

Very clean design. Looks very professional.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Blogger K Gib said...

Looks very clean, I like the simple white background. Nice use of red for your name, number, and email. Maybe a simple border or drop shadow around the image? Also, if you have a branding or your own logo you could keep it on every page like in the bottom right corner. just a thought

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Blogger Wood said...

Nice layout, very clean. Love it!

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Blogger Heather Trojack said...

I like your use of white space and the bright red, although the page itself is kind of flat.

 
At April 1, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Love the font choice and simple design. Maybe consider adding borders around the images (just a thin 1px black or red border)?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home