Web Site Development
Labels: michael mckay's final site
posted by Michael McKay @ 2:14 PM 6 comments
It's really good. I like the cleanliness. Keep up the good work!
Your audio links are down. The design is simple, yet professional. The text could use some 'BANG' and the page could maybe be centered but still, I really really like what you did with your site.
very clean site. very easy to navigate around. good job
I like your use of white space, although sometimes content-wise it does seem sort of sparse. Keep working on it!
Very clean and laid out great.
Really nice, simple layout. The photographs provide good contrast. Great job!
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
6 Comments:
It's really good. I like the cleanliness. Keep up the good work!
Your audio links are down. The design is simple, yet professional. The text could use some 'BANG' and the page could maybe be centered but still, I really really like what you did with your site.
very clean site. very easy to navigate around. good job
I like your use of white space, although sometimes content-wise it does seem sort of sparse. Keep working on it!
Very clean and laid out great.
Really nice, simple layout. The photographs provide good contrast. Great job!
Post a Comment
<< Home