I like the nature colors (blue and green) against the metal colors (the dark and light gray). It's clean and reminds me of man meets nature... metal meets grass. You could go somewhere with that and and textures to carry that theme on. I like it, but sometimes a little tough to read.
16 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
really cool look. i like it alot.
I like the design but the "about" "resume" is too big i think
Maybe the eye graphic on the bottom could be moved around. I like the big font and simple design.
I like the color palette
very nice, the colors and clean look suit the site well
really nice and clean design. just a little too big on the navigation buttons.
I like the grass on the right, I don't know why but it's appealing.
I really like your images. The eye is pretty sweet.
On the second page it seems pretty hard to read the Maps
I'm not so sure I get why your navigation is so big, and your name is so tiny.
Definitely change the highlight color to a brighter green as well.
Clean design. I like the simplicity. With your current use of textures maybe a very subtle one behind the text.
I like the nature colors (blue and green) against the metal colors (the dark and light gray). It's clean and reminds me of man meets nature... metal meets grass. You could go somewhere with that and and textures to carry that theme on. I like it, but sometimes a little tough to read.
It is nice and clean. Content will make it even better. Keep it simple . Good job.
Post a Comment
<< Home