I like your use of drop shadow to make the text pop out on the title. I agree with others about maybe using a lighter font or different font for the smaller type.
I had a hard time reading the title. Maybe have "The Red Garter" in larger text. Then "Gentleman's Club..." in smaller text below it. Good topic, should be able to create a nice photo page.
I think the font needs to change, something a little more reader friendly. Maybe ad another color to the three you already have? Just something to give it a little more life. The buttons are pretty big and a little hard to read.
12 Comments:
Not sure about the black background/red font combo.
If you are going to use a black background then I would use a lighter shade text font.
It would help to make the menu words more solid so its easier to read.
try a different font for the actual content text, page titles look cool though.
also flip the picture of the bar horizontally if you can, it'll balance the text better i think
I like your use of drop shadow to make the text pop out on the title. I agree with others about maybe using a lighter font or different font for the smaller type.
Red font = bad
Maybe try a different font. And try to bring up the contrast. It does a good job of representing the venue.
change up the font to make it more readable. little dark and it makes it hard to read.
I had a hard time reading the title. Maybe have "The Red Garter" in larger text. Then "Gentleman's Club..." in smaller text below it. Good topic, should be able to create a nice photo page.
I think the font needs to change, something a little more reader friendly. Maybe ad another color to the three you already have? Just something to give it a little more life. The buttons are pretty big and a little hard to read.
I like the concept, but the buttons are a little hard to read.
It's pretty hard to read. It definitely has a night life feel to it though.
Post a Comment
<< Home