Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Scott Loy - Final Site - Red Garter

http://sjloy.iweb.bsu.edu/iweb/redgarter/homepage.html

original site

http://www.redgarterindy.com/

10 Comments:

At April 30, 2008 at 3:02 PM, Blogger $eth said...

I like the change to white letters! Good work!

 
At April 30, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Blogger Chris Richardson said...

yeah the text change definitely made a big difference.

 
At April 30, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Blogger Corey said...

I am of the personal opinion that sites without right and left boundaries look better in the center of the page. Beyond that, this site works so well with the subject matter. I like the text. The lower level of button needs something to distinguish them. Excellent work.

 
At April 30, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Blogger Kurt Sutton said...

the text and color scheme work well.

 
At April 30, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Blogger Kelly Haering said...

Well done, very informative... Pricing, menu, drinks. I'm still pushing for a photo section that shows the "entertainers."

 
At April 30, 2008 at 3:15 PM, Blogger Wood said...

I like the way all your links change, it really brings the whole site together.

 
At April 30, 2008 at 3:15 PM, Blogger Michael McKay said...

like the design. make the font more readable. hard to read in places.

 
At April 30, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Blogger Heather Trojack said...

I agree with Corey, I'm kind of a centered person. This is a definite improvement! I like the way you've organized the info so it's easier to read.

 
At April 30, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Nice job! I like the stylized font.

 
At April 30, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

cool design, but could be easier to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home