Web Site Development
posted by $eth @ 2:15 PM 8 comments
very cool man.
again, i really like your layout and design. very simple and clean, but artist too. nice combo! good luck on getting buttons fixed.
Awesome layout, very nice.
Nice artwork. Some of the linked images seem to disconnect from the image. Interesting concept.
I like the easter egg. Is it purposely only on the contact page?Your idea was stellar, I like how you made it work.
Really nice design!
i like the layout. really cool design. good work man.
Good design, the blue around the button feels like a bit too much. the button in 'Contact Me' is confusing. However the design is solid and this is a really goos job.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
8 Comments:
very cool man.
again, i really like your layout and design. very simple and clean, but artist too. nice combo! good luck on getting buttons fixed.
Awesome layout, very nice.
Nice artwork. Some of the linked images seem to disconnect from the image. Interesting concept.
I like the easter egg. Is it purposely only on the contact page?
Your idea was stellar, I like how you made it work.
Really nice design!
i like the layout. really cool design. good work man.
Good design, the blue around the button feels like a bit too much. the button in 'Contact Me' is confusing. However the design is solid and this is a really goos job.
Post a Comment
<< Home